Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The good, The bad, and the ugly. There are only two but the bad and the ugly one are one in the same, so...

Here it is!  MY favorite and least favorite.  My least favorite was one of the earlier watercolors from the 5" x 7" series.  It was of the side of a building i took.  there were a lot of contenders for the worst, but this one took the cake.  There is not one redeeming quality about this one.



And here is the better one.  I had a lot to pick from here too.  I like my horse, but i don't think it shows much skill, i think it's a good example of me loosening up with my technique, but that's about it.  I thought about my hen i drew earlier too, but nothing tops my triceratops!  It's a good example of some watercolor skill, but I feel it's a great example of me adapting to the media presented.  I will be honest, i'm not to good with watercolors, but when combined with line art, i can really make it work.  Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment