Friday, October 8, 2010

I did not eat glue

For today, we had another two 8" x 10" water colors.  I used a failed start of a water color for some practice and ended up getting the horse/jockey illustration.  It just took a few minutes to get me sort of loose before starting up on something big.  I then proceeded to paint another mesa because i was so enjoying what happened with the one i painted for Wednesday's class.  Number two was not as exciting, but okay... I also painted a boat on the sea because i was thinking of a painting i did for painting for painting II.  I considered doing wreckage flying all over the place, but decided against it because i liked what i had.  I think i'm improving, but still a way away from an a-ha moment.


Not Secretariat or glue, yet...

Mesa II

The ship's bow and the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment